JR MALEY ENGINEERING LLC Washington D.C.
We are currently seeking a full-time IT Help Desk Technician to provide support to our customers. Candidates possessing an MCSA or CCNA are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position will primarily support clients remotely and onsite. The IT Help Desk Technician will be exposed to our IT operations environment including security support and building Window Servers (and VMware hypervisors), configure network components (Cisco, WatchGuard, Juniper) and manage new installations. Applicants who have supported small to mid-sized firms in the private sector are encouraged to apply.
IT Help Desk – Network Security Requirements
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Familiarity with Cloud Solutions like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of virtualization technologies like VMware and Hyper-V
- Good understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Excellent documentation skills are required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and naturally curious
- Basic knowledge of switches and routers – CCNA is a very strong plus!