Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA)
Digital Network Exploitation Analyst (DNEA)
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
ICG seeks Digital Network Exploitation Analysts (DNEAs) of all skill levels for various roles to support core Intelligence Community (IC) missions through our defense portfolio. Our national security depends on technology as never before, and this dependence is growing at an ever-increasing rate. As a cyber professional in the intelligence community, you will work as part of a team on the frontlines against our cyber adversaries. ICG needs cyber professionals with technical expertise and a driving desire to remain at the forefront of their field. These opportunities will allow you to showcase your talent and knowledge while working on cutting-edge national cybersecurity missions. Join us in helping advance our national security interests as part of the world’s most advanced team of cyber professionals.
What You’ll Get to Do
As a Digital Network Exploitation Analyst, you will:
- Evaluate target opportunities using all source data to understand and map target networks and to assist in developing detailed exploitation and operations plans.
- Analyze SIGINT and cybersecurity data at multiple levels up and down the OSI network stack and bring a solid understanding of logical/physical IP core infrastructure, communication devices and how they connect to networks, and the traffic movements in a network.
- Be involved in developing new tradecraft needed to perform this analysis as technologies evolve.
- Be part of a team, working with government, military, and contractor personnel to develop shared understandings of intelligence needs, mission relevance, and areas of expertise.
- Apply your innate curiosity and analytical talent to form hypotheses, critically assess and choose analysis techniques, then query, merge, enrich, evaluate, and pivot within data to attain and share insights
- Distill, document, contextualize and share your findings--including any new tradecraft that you develop--with teammates, stakeholders, and intelligence consumers.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
Education: A Degree in Computer Science. Degree in related fields (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics) may be considered relevant if programs contain a concentration of courses in the following foundational CS areas: algorithms, computer architecture (not network architecture), programming methodologies and languages, data structures, logic and computation, and advanced mathematics (for example, calculus, discrete mathematics). Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) degrees may be considered relevant if the programs contain the amount and type of coursework equivalent to a Computer Science (CS) major.
Relevant Experience: Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development/analysis roles. In addition, it may also include engineering hardware and/or software, programming, computer/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance, systems engineering, and/or network and systems administration. Completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis Course) may be considered towards the appropriate experience requirement (i.e., a 24-week JCAC course may count as six months of experience).
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Specific labor category determined by years of experience + educational degrees:
- Level 1
- 2 years applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 4 years applicable experience with associate degree
- Level 2
- 2 years applicable experience with a PhD, OR
- 3 years applicable experience with a master’s degree, OR
- 5 years applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 7 years applicable experience with an associate degree
- Level 3
- 4 years applicable experience with a PhD, OR
- 6 years applicable experience with a master’s degree, OR
- 8 years applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 10 years applicable experience with an associate degree
- Level 4
- 7 years applicable experience with a PhD, OR
- 9 years applicable experience with a master’s degree, OR
- 11 years applicable experience with a bachelor’s degree, OR
- 13 years applicable experience with an associate degree
What We Can Offer You:
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive set of benefits, including tuition reimbursement and advanced training in job-relevant subjects
- Our employees value the flexibility at ICG that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
Company Overview: At ICG, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.
Company Benefits Overview
Medical & Dental Coverage
Our company covers 100% of the premium for you and your entire family.
Sick & Vacation Leave
- 20 working days of combined sick and vacation leave for 1-2 year employees
- 25 working days of combined sick and vacation leave for 2+ year employees
- Up to 2 “snow days” in the event that your work location is “code red.”
- 11 Government Paid Holidays per year
We offer a 4% employee match and give you the ability to customize your funding options and investment strategy.
- Short-Term Disability, which our company covers 100% of the premium
- Long-Term Disability, which our company covers 100% of the premium
- $50,000 Life Insurance Policy, which our company covers 100% of the premium
Tuition & Professional Training Reimbursement
- $5,000 per year towards College and Professional Training
- $500 per year for Professional Subscriptions and Books
- Bereavement Leave
- Performance and Merit Bonuses